Thursday, September 2, 2010

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Link to Computer Help

Lokitek.com.au (Jamie Russell Krisanski)

Posted: 01 Sep 2010 11:01 PM PDT

At the end of 2009, I had some problems with a company called Lokitek.com.au

I purchased some software, it wasn’t in stock, so I was asked to provide an account so I could receive a refund.

But then nothing happened.

After countless emails, I then noticed that the lokitek.com.au website was “closed for upgrades”… this is looking very suspicious!

I eventually wrote off the debt, but I decided to do some digging.

I found out that LokiTEK is a business registered in Queensland by Jamie Russell Krisanski, but the registration was cancelled from 30 Jun 2010…

This is a guess, but it looks to me like Jamie has either gone bankrupt, or has decided to just abandon the business.

Either way, it looks like many people have been left high and dry, with no way of getting a refund without a lot effort.

Maybe Jamie can comment on this and let us all know what happened to our money?

Related posts:

  1. Secretive hosting / website design companies
  2. Computer Aid blog outage
  3. Watch out for shady computer repairers

0 comments: