Thursday, June 28, 2012

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Link to Computer Help

Android phone error: Restriced access changed

Posted: 17 Jun 2012 11:20 PM PDT

I’ve recently changed my mobile to a dual sim android phone.

This way, I’ll have both my work number and my personal number active on the same phone.

But at one point, I was working at a customers premises, and I noticed the phone kept showing error notifications along the top:

Restricted Access changed.

I also noticed that I couldn’t make any calls, even though I would get a signal strength of 1 or 2 bars.

Eventually, when I finished and got in my car to head back to the office, I got a stronger signal, and the error messages just disappeared.

I still get the error on some occasions, but now I know that its just the phones way of saying: I can’t get a good signal.

Related posts:

  1. iphone 3g, ios 4.2.1, BB 6.15 and no mobile phone I recently got a cheap iphone 3g from ebay. It...
  2. android usb tether driver for Windows XP Having recently gotten an Android mobile phone (and since I...
  3. ADSL dropouts and phone filters This seemed like a common problem at first: Customer purchased...

0 comments: