Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Hot Deals On Blackberry Torch 9800 Smartphone Online

Posted: 15 Jan 2011 09:07 AM PST

blackberry torchFew months ago, I decided to buy a new Samsung camera phone to replaced my 6 year old Motorola phone. But looking at this blackberry torch 9800 smartphone makes me want to buy one for myself. What I don't like about my new camera phone is that, it does not have a video feature. With the Blackberry Torch 9800 smartphone, it offers both camera/video where you can reord hours of video and capture all of those pictures with a 5MP camera with flash and 2X digital zoom built into this smartphone. You will never miss a perfect shot with 11 photo modes and video recording. Not only that, it is easy to capture those spontaneous moments with right tools and all of the latest features at the touch of a finger.

There Is A Time For Everything

Posted: 14 Jan 2011 07:12 PM PST

There is a time and a season for everything. It may be a time of new beginnings, a time of growth, a time of reaping the harvest of hard work, or a time of rest. Trust this beautiful order. Everything in its time.

0 comments: