Friday, October 30, 2009

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Nativity Scene Set | Nativity Set And Pieces

Posted: 29 Oct 2009 02:19 PM PDT

Halloween parties are almost over. Malls are slowly switching Halloween stuff to Christmas decors displayed on the counters. It's going to look a lot like Christmas! However, my excitement is not super as last year's. I don't know why but I feel like I am longing for something someone I am so unsure. But hey! That reminds me of something I missed last Christmas. Our Christmas decors lacked of nativity scene. A lot of people cherish holiday tradition during the Christmas season with a nativity scene display for their garden or front yard. I used to have a small one placed underneath my little Christmas tree but somehow it got lost. How? I don't exactly remember.

So one of my Christmas assignments this year is to spy on nativity sets and make sure that it will be there underneath our tree. Nativity sets includes outdoor Christmas displays, indoor nativity scenes, nativity figures and many more. I've seen these humble, historical figures recreate a momentous event and add meaningful holiday décor to your home.

Last year, our neighbor put nativity scenes in their front yard for family and friends to admire. There are nativity lawn ornaments are also available in illuminated sets that will lend a warm glow throughout the night. An inspiring, beautiful nativity sets, figurines, ornaments and more.

I am also thinking of accessorizing our tree with candies instead of ornaments. An additional activity for kids coming over to our home during Christmas Day. I think it is a clever way of making them busy while their mothers and I update on each other. I'm sure it would be fun.

Ah! Time flies real fast! Seems like yesterday when I blogged about the early Christmas shopping I was planning to do. It went by so quickly and here I am again off to buy stuff for this year's.

Are You a Trick or a Treat?

Posted: 29 Oct 2009 12:33 PM PDT


You Are a Treat

As a kid, I didn't cause too much trouble, and the adults adored me. Now that I've grown up, not much has changed. I know that a little sugar is the way to get what I want in life, and I am as sweet as they come.

I like to make things better in the world and I don't mind following rules, no matter how silly they may seem. I am a truly good person and there's very few of me in the world....charing!

0 comments: