Friday, September 20, 2013

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Link to Computer Help

10000 sent emails in 8 years

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 11:39 PM PDT

Its amazing looking at the long-term email stats, particularly with a gmail account.

I haven’t been using gmail for 8 years, but I did transfer all my emails when I switched to gmail.

I just happened to go into my sent emails folder, and noticed the total emails in that folder was 10,752

The earliest email was dated 4/5/2005

That means 8 years and 3 months of emails (ie from about the time I started Computer Aid)

That means I have sent approx:

  • 1300 emails per year
  • 108 emails per month
  • 3.6 emails per day

I never thought I wrote so many emails!

0 comments: