Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Link to Computer Help

View Google tasks on android

Posted: 02 Jul 2012 07:43 PM PDT

I’ve started using google tasks (via google calendar, but it can also be accessed via Gmail), so that I can keep track of my ever-increasing workload.

Yet, I cannot find a way to view the tasks from my android phone…

I eventually found a way of doing it, but not via a dedicated Android App (its done via the browser instaed… but at least it works)

  • Create a task in Google Calendar or gmail using your web browser
  • Start your android phone browser and go to http://gmail.com/tasks
  • Enter your login information. Tick “remember me” if the option appears.
  • Now that you can see your tasks, add it as a bookmark
  • Put the bookmark onto your home screen (eg: long-press on a blank section of your home screen and go through the menus to select your bookmark)

Related posts:

  1. google activesync error 0X80004005 I’ve been investigating the possibilities of integrating most of my...
  2. Another (simpler) way to view RSS Without really knowing it, I’ve actually been using RSS feeds...
  3. Best android apps As promised, here is a list of great Android apps...

0 comments: