Monday, March 26, 2012

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Melbourne Brisbane Computer Repairs, Website design & SEO

Link to Computer Help

how to change languages on android 4.0

Posted: 25 Mar 2012 11:10 PM PDT

I’m slowly populating my new website (No Nonsense Computers), with new products that I’m hoping to sell online.

In the process of evaluating a 10 inch tablet, I was sent a sample that was in chinese, and was running Android 4.0

Of course, I don’t know Android 4.0 inside-out, so I was left wondering how to change the language.

Well, it didn’t take me long to figure it out.

Since its a very visual task, I decided to do a video on how to change the language of Android 4.0

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtYmiZAO1hw

Related posts:

  1. Android is the future of mobile phones (and maybe even computers) In the past 2 years, I have tried most types...
  2. android usb tether driver for Windows XP Having recently gotten an Android mobile phone (and since I...
  3. Android task killers & task managers: useless Like most technical people, it didn’t take me long to...

0 comments: