Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts


Movies at Home

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 10:20 PM PST

Content by Mac Kline

We watch a lot of TV and my family. The good thing is that we mostly watch movies and not a whole lot of shows which somehow feels less mindnumbing to me. A few months ago I signed us up for Dish because they have a lot of movie channels that we have really been taking advantage of it. My husband and I actually decided to institute a family movie night with Jeff been a really great way for us to connect with our kids doing something they really enjoy doing. I don’t allow video games in the house and there are a lot of times when I think it best for my husband and I to turn off the TV when we are alone but at the end of the day I’m just happy my family and I have something that we both like to do. It’s important to bond as a family no matter what you are bonding over and in our case that thing just happens to be great movies.

0 comments: